Nevada Dispensary Association presents Employment Law Overview and Navigating the Next Normal with employment law attorney Katy Branson. This live webinar will cover general issues cannabis employers should be aware of as well as other timely topics.
- Reopening and recalling employees
- Returning to work safely
- The FFCRA (Families First Coronavirus Response Act)
- The WARN (Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification) Act
- Navigating obligations related to phased reopening in Nevada
- FAQs specific to the cannabis industry.
Katy Branson currently practices with Littler Mendelson, P.C.. Attorney Katy Branson's practice has evolved through her successful defense of employers in litigation, arbitration, and before various administrative agencies throughout Nevada. She excels at collaborating with clients to understand their goals, and thinks and acts strategically to realize those goals in partnership with them. Katy understands the effect that litigation has on clients’ business operations, and works hard to help clients navigate and manage the potential impact, including through attentive cost management.